Kids and Money Today on Pinterest
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is an image sharing social site where members create mini-bulletin boards containing images based on a topic or theme.
For example, we have created a Pinterest board for College Savings Plans to which we “pin” images related to saving for college. You can even pin a quote or pin a video!
Why follow Kids and Money Today on Pinterest?
- Fast searching: The power of an image is fast communication. Often an image says in seconds what one might read in an entire paragraph.
- Easy bookmarking: Pinterest can be used as a bookmarking site. Create your own board and group items by subject to easily return to important information.
- Creative Ideas: Pinterest has a creative angle that Facebook, Twitter, and Google images cannot compete with. I found many inspirational ideas for bulletin type boards with images relating to money and family finances. Some of the videos might make you laugh or you might find that perfect gift to congratulate your teen receiving the first paycheck.
- FAFSA and more: Before I was ‘sold’ on using Pinterest, I entered FAFSA in the search to see the results. The resulting image links sent me to new websites that might be helpful for families planning for the college process!
Kids and Money Today Pinterest Policy
Items from our site may be pinned as long as the url directly links to the page containing the image you pinned. This ensures credit is given to the original artist whether it is a photographer’s work, artist’s design, or a review product such as a book.
Pinterest is Not a Blog Substitute
We post some, but not all blog posts to Pinterest.
To be 100% sure you receive EVERY blog post, you need to Subscribe to Kids and Money Today.
See you on our Pinterest Boards
Latest posts by KidsAndMoneyToday (see all)
- Amazon Bundle Software - April 26, 2017
- FanPrint Print on Demand (POD) T Shirt Business Review - April 9, 2017
- Tulane University T Shirt - March 30, 2017