Huangshan Mountain – Mount Huang
China’s Yellow Mountains
Huangshan Mountain (not to be confused with Huashan Mountain) is a train ride from Shanghai, plus a bus ride to reach the scenic area. These gorgeous Yellow Mountains are part of the UNESCO World Heritage center property sites which are protected in China. Dramatic granite peaks fill the landscape and attract visitors from tourists to artists to poets and photographers.
Huangshan Mountain 4 Day Trip
Our Huangshan Mountain trip is currently set at four days, with two nights on top of the mountain. This allows time for those fond of hiking to explore the mountain, plenty of opportunities for photographers to take sunrise or sunset photos, and increases the chance for good weather.
Huangshan weather is known for rain — 200 days of the year, so be prepared for beautiful misty mountains embraced by clouds, but also a chance for a sunny blue sky.
- DAY 1: Travelers arrive Shanghai and meet at the designated hotel.
*Shanghai Hotel cost is not included, but we will tell you which hotel and send you a link to make your own reservation. Rooms can vary in hotels, and we want you to choose what is affordable and comfortable for you to help recover from jet lag before the adventure begins.
- DAY 2: Early morning departure to train station, transportation included. Take High Speed Train to Huangshan. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Visit Tunzi Ancient street in late afternoon. Overnight in city.
- Day 3: Transport to Huangshan scenic area, cable car up Mount Huang, visit scenic areas, check-in hotel. (Optional cable car to Xihai Grand Canyon for additional fee.) Overnight on mountain.
- Day 4: Free day to explore Huangshan mountain. Optional: get up early to see sunrise.
- Day 5: Check-out, Yungu cable car down the mountain. Transport to Hongcun Ancient Village. Transport to railway station to take a High Speed train to return Shanghai or move onward with us to Yiwu.
- Transport from Shanghai hotel to train
- Train Shanghai to Huangshan City
- Transport to hotel and visit to ancient street
- Hotel Huangshan City, with breakfast
- Transport to Senic area, entrance fees and cable car up
- 2 nights hotel on Mount Huang with breakfast
- Cable car down and visit to ancient village
- Transport to train station and departing train fare
- English speaking guide in the scenic area
- Shanghai hotel
- Optional cable cars to other areas on the mountain.
- Lunch and Dinners are at you own cost, but we will offer a location to go as a group.
Sign Up for Our Next Adventure
Join our mailing list to be notified of our next trip to China. (Prices are announced in the newsletter.)
Latest posts by KidsAndMoneyToday (see all)
- Amazon PPC Course - February 27, 2023
- Airtable Spreadsheet for Zazzle Income - August 1, 2021
- Orbit Kit Print on Demand POD Software - July 8, 2021